Gucci Rush Eau de Toilette for Women
Award-Winning Floral Fragrance
- Inspired by the party scene of the 1980s
- Winner of the 2000 FiFi awards for Women’s Fragrance of the Year (Specialized) and Women’s Best Packaging of the Year (Prestige)
- Distinctive red bottle inspired by a videocassette tape
- Recommended for casual wear
- Top notes of gardenia and freesia
- Heart notes of jasmine, Turkish rose, and coriander
- Base notes of vanilla, patchouli, and vetiver
- Introduced in 1999
- 2.5 fl. oz. spray
In the late 1800s, Guccio Gucci worked as a bellhop for The Savoy hotel in London. Carrying heavy luggage stuffed with fine clothing and early-edition paper e-readers, he noticed that Tuscan luggage was a favorite of the wealthy families who visited the hotel. He returned to Florence and opened his own leather goods workshop and store in 1921. Business boomed. Artisans designed a diamond-printed bag and the interlocking G logo—both icons of this brand to this day. By the 1960s and ’70s, the brand’s customers included Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Jackie O, and Queen Elizabeth II. In 1979, the New York Times wrote that Gucci’s G insignia was “a status symbol recognized around the world.”
Today, Gucci continues to produce signature items such as a bamboo-handled handbag, a Jackie O handbag, and penny loafers. Their modern menswear combines classic European styles with impeccable tailoring. Women’s apparel borrows menswear looks, such as suits and blazers, and updates them with plush fabrics or edgy silhouettes. Style.com described the brand’s “sexy, show-offy” aesthetic as “rock chic deluxe.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.