- 2 fry pans
- 3 saucepans with glass lids
- Stockpot with glass lid
- Nylon flex turner
- Nylon mixing spoon
Guy Fieri Ceramic Cookware Set with Tools (12-Piece)
- Type: aluminum
- Lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver in a busy kitchen
- Aluminum’s high conductivity provides even heat across the pan
- Silicone and stainless steel handles
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Nonstick ceramic coating reduces the need for cooking oils and cleans up easily
- Stay-cool handles allow you to maneuver cookware even over high heat without worry
- Handles are riveted for a secure non-slip grip
- Keep an eye on food while it cooks with transparent tempered glass lids
- Oven safe up to 350F
- Suitable for gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops
Dimensions and Capacity
- Fry pans: 8” and 10”
- Saucepans: 1.5qt., 2qt., and 3qt.
- Stockpot: 6qt.
About Guy Fieri
Though he’s known for touring homey American eateries on his popular show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy Fieri honed his chef’s chops while studying in France. This intensive education served him through cooking stints on cruise ships and when he began opening restaurants in the states. Now, Fieri champions a style of American food that’s big on flavor, portion size, and fusion, taking inspiration from cuisines across the globe. An eponymous line of kitchenware lets cooks whip up his famous Donkey Sauce or Mac Daddy mac ‘n’ cheese at home—frosted tips and flame shirt not required.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.