Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Eau de Toilette for Men
- Top notes are rosemary, artemisia, lavender, basil, lemon verbena, bergamot and lemon
- Heart notes: coriander, carnation, cinnamon, juniper and jasmine
- Base notes are leather, sandalwood, fir, amber, patchouli, oakmoss, vetiver and cedar.
- Eau de Toilette for Men
- Recommended for daytime use
- Size: 1fl. oz., 1.7fl. oz., 3.4fl. oz., or 6.7fl. oz.
- Flacon: classic, slightly ovoid spray bottle
- Introduced in: 1982
About Guy Laroche
When Guy Laroche began designing women’s clothes in 1957, the prevailing trend was the “New Look;” think the nipped-in waists and full skirts of midcentury Hollywood costumes. Laroche’s elegant, understated designs liberated women from the constrictive tailoring normally found in those couture garments. Among his other landmark fashions, it was Laroche who created the shirt-dress now so ubiquitous in modern style. After ushering in a new era of women’s fashion, he launched a duo of fragrances and luxury timepieces for men and women. Laroche’s cumulative contributions to international fashion earned him a Légion d’Honneur from the French government in 1987, two years before his death.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.