Halston Z-14 Cologne Spray for Men; 1 or 8 Fl. Oz.
- Woody-moss fragrance
- Top notes of cypress, gardenia, green notes, basil, bergamot, and lemon
- Coriander, patchouli, cinnamon, jasmine, vetiver, cedar and geranium in the heart
- Base notes of leather, tonka bean, amber, musk, benzoin, and oakmoss
- Recommended for casual wear
- Introduced in 1974
- Bottle size: 1 or 8 fl. oz.
Roy Halston Frowick (1932-1990) didn’t take long to get his fashion designs into the national consciousness. At President John F. Kennedy’s inauguration in 1961, Jacqueline Kennedy wore a hat designed by Halston, and soon he had a client list that included Liza Minnelli, Marlene Dietrich, Elizabeth Taylor, and Anjelica Huston. His innovations included the durable, washable ultra-suede, as well as the halter dress, a sleek, elongated number that fits comfortably into discotheques, such as his beloved Studio 54. Today, Halston’s legacy lives on in his eponymous company, which offers a wide line of ready-to-wear apparel, dresses, handbags, and accessories.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.