Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Hand Mixer (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Whip Up Batters, Eggs, and More
- Comes with two beaters and a whisk attachment
- Mix batters and cookie doughs with the beaters
- Whisk eggs for soufflés and frostings with the whisk
- Six speeds and QuickBurst button
- Beats slowly at first to reduce splatters
Easy to Store and Use
- Comes with a snap-on case that keeps the mixer and attachments together
- Easy-access door on case
- Ergonomic handle helps prevent aches
- Bowl Rest design for keeping on the mixing bowl during use, preventing drips
- Model number: R62695VK
- 275 watts peak power
- Made from stainless steel and plastic
- Hand wash main unit; attachments are dishwasher-safe
- Product dimensions: 4.23”x10.38”x9.5”
- Product weight: 4lb.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Hamilton Beach 90-Day Recertified Warranty
At a time when motors were relatively new and expensive, Hamilton Beach founders L.H. Hamilton and Chester Beach saw the potential. In 1910, Beach developed a small, lightweight motor that made everything from mixing drinks to polishing floors easier and less time-consuming. This innovation led the company to become a leader in household wares, and now more than a century later, Hamilton Beach is the largest US manufacture of small appliances from coffeemakers and indoor grills to steamers and irons.