Hamilton Beach 5.5Qt. Digital Steamer and Rice Cooker (Refurbished)
- Stackable, two-tier steamer
- Can use one tier for smaller quantities, stack both tiers for multiple items, or remove the center divider to fit larger foods
- Can be used to steam vegetables and fish or cook rice
- Can also cook eggs from soft cooked to hard boiled
- Water reservoir has a handy feature that makes it easy to add water
- Digital touchpad with a countdown timer
- Switches to warm automatically when food is ready
- Delay-start feature
- Nesting design makes it easy to store
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Product dimensions: 9.5” (W) x 11.7” (L) x 11.5” (H)
- Product weight: 5.2 lbs.
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
At a time when motors were relatively new and expensive, Hamilton Beach founders L.H. Hamilton and Chester Beach saw the potential. In 1910, Beach developed a small, lightweight motor that made everything from mixing drinks to polishing floors easier and less time-consuming. This innovation led the company to become a leader in household wares, and now more than a century later, Hamilton Beach is the largest US manufacture of small appliances from coffeemakers and indoor grills to steamers and irons.