Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap 10-Cup Food Processor (Manufacturer Re-Certified)
Easy to Use
- Simply snap each piece in place—no twisting and locking
- Icons on base indicate which blades to use for each function
- Big Mouth feed tube reduces pre-cutting
- Sealed bowl prevents leakage
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Built-in cord storage
- 450-watt motor handles all sorts of food-prep tasks
- Chop, mix, and purée with the S-blade
- Slice and shred with the reversible disk
- Generous 10-cup capacity
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Condition: manufacturer re-certified
- Product dimensions: 9.5” (W) x 10.5” (D) x 14.8” (H)
- Product weight: 8.1lb.
- 90 day warranty from Hamilton Beach Brands
At a time when motors were relatively new and expensive, Hamilton Beach founders L.H. Hamilton and Chester Beach saw the potential. In 1910, Beach developed a small, lightweight motor that made everything from mixing drinks to polishing floors easier and less time-consuming. This innovation led the company to become a leader in household wares, and now more than a century later, Hamilton Beach is the largest US manufacture of small appliances from coffeemakers and indoor grills to steamers and irons.