Hammer Shot Drinking Game
Hit the Hammer and Anything Could Happen
Modeled after an old-fashioned carnival game, this miniaturized high striker challenges guests to test not their strength, but their bravery. The tower is lined with a series of commands, such as “tell a joke,” “20 pushups,” or “reform the US tax code.” Of course, the most frequent command should be obvious: “take a shot,” which requires contestants to guzzle the contents of the included shot glass before the next player takes his or her turn.
When to Play
- When you need to show off your index-finger strength
- At parties full of guests with a Pavlovian response to drink at the sound of a bell
- When there’s no other way to ensure people will know you can do 20 pushups
- When you need motivation to take your morning wheatgrass shot
- Drinking game modeled on an old-fashioned carnival game
- Includes one 2oz. shot glass
- Product dimensions: 4.75”x8.5”x4.5”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.