- VARIOUS PAINTING SETS: This set of 5pcs palette knife / painting spatula is great for artists of any skill level. Wooden Handle Size: Approx. 10*1.7cm / 3.9*0.67inch (L*W). Blade Length: Approx. 3.6-9cm / 1.4-3.5inch. 5pcs a set of painting mixing scrapers suit for public people to use, for Spreading, Scumbling, Smoothing, Smudging, Mixing, Pre-mixing Paint for Watercolor, Oil, Acrylic Painting Nail, Body, Face Painting, Miniature, Model, Craft, Rock Painting, etc.
- FABULOUS QUALITY MATERIAL: Stainless steel (blade) and wooden (handle). Blade is thin, delicate and very flexible. There is a curved metal connection with the knife and the handle with, to avoid the fingers touch the screen color when you are painting. At the same time it makes the knife in the control more free and flexible.
- APPLICATION: First, use oil painting knife to put the color on the screen like a pen. Second, you can use to modify the picture, with the oil knife to scraping thick and re-coloring on the wrong color. Third, this scraper can be used for a variety of paintings. You can make a lot of painting effects and different scraper for different paintings. By the way, it also applies to thick paint applications.
- REFINEMENT: Fine workmanship, metal tightly, to avoid the fingers touch the screen and to prevent the blade loose or fall when you are painting. Wood handle is reddish brown, feeling good. Steel is flexible and works freely.
- HOW TO WASH: Prepare a keg of water next to you while you are painting, you can wash the palette knife and continue to use. After finished painting, the pigment became hardened, you can soak for about 10 minutes with hot water first. Then pigment would become softened. Finally wash them under the water-tap and dry with a cloth.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.