Handmade Haitian Glass Earrings or Necklace
Emanise, a Haitian artisan and mother of three, works with a team of jewelry makers to create these distinctive handmade pieces. After gathering glass from around their city of Jubilee, the group cleans, shapes, and arranges the shards into colorful baubles, finishing each necklace and earring set with silver-finished copper wire. Emanise has been using her jewelry earnings to build her own homemade cookie business, which does its part to strengthen Haiti’s economy.
- Jewelry handmade in Haiti
- Crafted from primarily recycled materials
- Colorful recycled glass
- Set in silver-finished copper wire
- Necklace cord is adjustable up to 14”
- Earring dimensions: 2”x3.5”x0.5”
- Necklace pendant dimensions: 4”x4”x4”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.