Hands-Free Hair Drying and Styling Stand
This nifty stand props up blow dryers like a third hand, keeping your fingers free to easily brush layers of hair, dry lacquered nails, or swipe at the light switch when Bloody Mary appears in the mirror. When drying off soggy pets, it provides you with the mobility to hold them in place as the dryer blasts away rain or bathwater.
How to Use It
Place your blow dryer in the circular mount and secure it in place with the hook-and-loop closure. Move the extendable shaft to the desired height and adjust the flexible goose neck to direct air toward damp locks of hair.
- Hair dryer stand
- Can be placed on countertops or floors
- Holds standard and oddly shaped hair dryers
- Can be used while drying pets
- May also be used to blow back hair during guitar solos
- Height adjusts from 27” to 39”
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.