- hanging pouch
- 10 bare roots of strawberry plants
Hanging Strawberry Pouch and 10 Bare Root Plants (1-, 2-, or 4-Pack)
- Grow strawberries at eye level
- Hang the pouch on a patio wall, a post or hook, or any other vertical location
- Bare roots of Quinault Everbearing Strawberry
- Perennial in zones 3-8, annual in zones 9-10
- Recommended for zones 3–8 but if grown in zones 3-6 it’s best to bring the plants inside during winter
- Grows fruits in June to July
- Fill the pouch with well-drained potting soil
- Place one plant in each of the 10 holes
- Water it well and hang in a sunny to partial shade spot
- Estimated height when fully grown: 8-12” in width
- Estimated size of fruits: 2”
- USA-grown plants
Planning an edible or vegetable garden takes more than just deciding which fruits and veggies you like. Read through this buying guide for tips on planning and growing yours.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.