Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Connect up to 3 smart devices at the same time
- Noise- and echo-canceling technology
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation
- 4.1 Bluetooth
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery charge time: 5 hours
- Woofer: 2 x 75mm
- Tweeter: 2 x 20mm
- Rated power: 4x15W (AC mode); 4x7.5W (battery mode)
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2402MHz–2480MHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB A-weighted
- Bluetooth transmitter power: 0–9dBm
- Support: A2DP 1.3 AVRCP 1.5 HFP 1.6
- Power supply: 19V/2A
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 9”x5”x9”
- Weight: 6lb.
About Harman Kardon
At the start, engineer Sidney Harman and his boss, Bernard Kardon, were innovators in public-address sound systems. But the company they worked for wasn’t as interested in broadening its horizons and crafting sound systems for homes. So they created their own company, being among the first to offer a simplified receiver for radio signals with high-fidelity reproduction. That model, the Festival D1000, was a huge hit with music lovers, and in the decades since the company hasn’t looked back. Today, it produces an entire range of home audio equipment, including home-theater systems, sound bars, headphones, and Bluetooth speakers.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.