Talking Blood Pressure Monitor with AC Adapter and Upper Arm Cuff
LotFancy Talking Blood Pressure Monitor Machine with AC Adapter and Upper Arm BP Cuff, 2 User Mode, IHB Detector, Easy to Read LCD, FDA Approved
- RELIABLE: FDA approved blood pressure monitor with ac adapter; new technology of fuzzy algorithm provides higher accuracy; optionally averages last 3 readings for optimal accuracy
- TALKING FUNCTION: reads out diastolic blood pressure, systolic blood pressure and pulse rate in English or Spanish; 4 levels volume adjustment
- 2 USER CAPABILITY: Records and stores up to 90 readings each for 2 users with date and time stamp
- EASE TO USE: automatic inflation and deflation; simple to use D-Ring cuff fits arms measuring between 9 to 13 inches/13 to 17inches; easy-to-read large 4-inch LCD display
- ABNORMAL ALERTS: BP level bar shows how your reading compares to normal blood pressure measurements; irregular heartbeat detector alerts you if an irregular heartbeat is detected
Talking+Adapter+M Cuff 9-13inch
Talking+Adapter+M Cuff 13-17inch
Keep track of your heart health with LotFancy blood pressure monitors. The talking blood pressure monitor includes a standard D-Ring cuff that fits adult arms measuring between 9 to 13inches /13-17 inches and ac adapter. The digital sphygmomanometer allows you to accurately track of your systolic/ diastolic blood pressure and heart rate with date stamp easily at home. Talking functions and large LCD display allows for all ages to use, especially the seniors.
Tips to Measure Blood Pressure at Home:
The blood pressure in the morning can be significantly different than at night, or when you visit a doctor's office. Your numbers often change depending on posture, exercise, diet, medications, emotions or sleep. To get a more effective and accurate assessment of your blood pressure, we suggest you to monitor your blood pressure at the same time every day with peace of mind and follow the tips before you get started.
- Avoid food, caffeine, alcohol, or tobacco products for 30 minutes prior to measuring.
- Rest and sit up straight with your back against the chair, legs uncrossed, feet flat on the floor.
- Place your forearm on an armrest or table with palm of your hand facing up.
- After sitting quietly for five minutes, wrap the cuff snugly around the upper part of your bare left arm. The lower edge of the cuff should be about 1 inch above the bend of your elbow. Use the Velcro wrap to make the cuff snug, but not too tight.
- If you want to repeat the measurement, please wait at least 10 minutes before re-inflating the cuff.
Cuff size is also very important in ensuring an accurate reading every time you monitor.
The inflatable part of the sleeve should fit around 80 percent of your upper arm. If your arms are large, you may need to buy a large cuff.
To determine your arm size, use a cloth measuring tape and measure the circumference of your left upper arm midway between your elbow and shoulder.
Talking Blood Pressure Monitor with AC Adapter and Upper Arm Cuff M Cuff 9 to 13 inch
Talking Blood Pressure Monitor with AC Adapter and Upper Arm Cuff L Cuff 13 to 17inch
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.