High Sierra Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Backpack
- Expedition-sized backpack with extra cargo capacity
- Top-load main compartment with front access
- Gusseted drawstring closure
- Adjustable top lid
- Dual contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
- Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment with a divider
- Convenient zippered pocket on the front
- Roomy zippered pockets on the sides.
- Ergo-Fit shoulder harness with adjustable load-lifters
- Molded-foam back panel with airflow channels keeps your back cool and dry
- Hex-Vent mesh and high-density foam padding.
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes the backpack
- Side compression straps help secure and stabilize your gear
- Waist belt, also featuring Hex-Vent mesh and foam padding, wicks away moisture
- Made of manmade materials
- Capacity: 90L
- Product dimensions: 11” x 15” x 36”
- Made in the USA
About High Sierra
As the official supplier of bags to organizations such as the U.S. Ski Team, U.S. Snowboarding, and U.S. Freeskiing, High Sierra knows toughness. Much of the company’s line of backpacks, tote bags, and suitcases has to be designed to withstand constant use and abuse. Whether you need an internal-frame backpack for a weeklong hiking trip or a laptop bag for ambling through campus, High Sierra’s bags protect your gear with durable materials such as water- and rip-resistant Duralite fabric and lightweight, resilient polycarbonate. The company also applies its knowledge of outdoor-ready materials to a line of all-weather apparel, including waterproof jackets and pants.