Honestech VHS to DVD 4.0 Deluxe and Included USB Cable
The vidbox of the Honestech VHS to DVD 4.0 Deluxe acts as a liaison between home computers and antiquated mediums to convert old footage and audio to DVDs, Blu-rays, or WMA files. After you plug in the device and boot up the software, a straightforward direct-transfer mode guides you through the process with pictorial instructions. Advanced mode includes editing tools for transitions and DVD menu builders that link to family bloopers and shocking alternate endings to last year’s family reunion. The editing program revitalizes old videos before a bonus LightScribe program succinctly labels and adorns each disc. Honestech VHS to DVD 4.0 Deluxe is not compatible with Macs and requires an RCA cord (not included).
- Converter and software transfers home movies of your third-grader storming out of school after hearing of Pluto's demotion
- Transfer VHS, betamax, and VHS-C formats into DVD or Blu-ray
- Transfer audio from cassettes, LPs, and videotapes into WMA files or CDs
- Easy wizard mode transfers data with one click
- Advanced mode trims unwanted scenes and adds effects
- Does not require external power
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Not compatible with Macs
- Requires RCA cord (not included)
In the box: vidbox (USB 2.0 video-capture device), VHS to DVD 4.0 Deluxe converter software, one USB cable
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?