Crabtree & Evelyn English Honey and Peach Blossom Body Wash
- Benefits: cleanses and moisturizes skin at the same time, while leaving behind the scent of peaches and honey
- How it works: peach blossom extract conditions skin, while glycerine imparts extra moisture
- How to use it: squeeze on a loofah in the shower, or run in a bath to make bubbles
- Formulated without: parabens and phthalates
- Ingredients: Water (aqua)(eau), sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, cetyl betaine, glycerin, polysorbate 80, fragrance (parfum), persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit extract, ocimum basilicum (basil) extract, lauryl lactyl lactate, sodium chloride, polyquaternium-7, disodium edta, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, limonene, linalool, hydroxycitronellal
- 8.5 fl. oz.
About Crabtree & Evelyn
Although Crabtree & Evelyn might sound like the latest buddy cop TV comedy, the roots of its name are quite a bit more thoughtful. “Crabtree” comes from the English crabapple tree, from which many home medicinal products can be drawn. And “Evelyn” comes from the beloved 17th century British diarist John Evelyn, who wrote a comprehensive book on trees, Sylva, that is still read today. In the 1970s, company founder Cyrus Harvey gathered the two names, as well as a range of soaps from around the world, and made them part of a small family-owned shop. Since then, Crabtree & Evelyn has expanded to incorporate a wide range of soaps, fragrances, and gifts, featuring essences of natural ingredients and botanically inspired packaging.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.