Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro Pet Vacuum (Certified Refurbished)
- Designed to remove deep-down, embedded dirt
- Manufactured with 3 channels of suction
- WindTunnel 3 technology
- Multi-floor brush roll on/off
- Reusable easy-rinse filter
- Convenient bottom-release cup
- Cord Rewind system - 27’ cord automatically rewinds in seconds
- Dual-Cyclonic Air system that helps filter dirt and debris from the air path with no loss of suction
- Model number: UH70937
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 34.8” (H) x 15.1” (W) x 11.8” (L)
- Weight: 23.2lb.
W. H. Hoover’s name has long been identified with vacuum cleaners—in Britain, “Hoovering” is common slang for using the vacuum. But Hoover didn’t come up with the product that made him famous. Instead, the credit for Hoover’s original motorized vacuum model goes to a janitor named Murray Spangler, who had been looking for a way to eliminate the dust that aggravated his asthma. In 1908, a year after Spangler’s invention, Hoover bought the patent and brought Spangler aboard, and they quickly grew from there. The device has grown a long way from its original—called a “suction sweeper” and made out of a tin soap box, a fan, a sateen pillow case, and a broom handle. But Hoover has never stopped prioritizing floor care, offering a variety of cleaning solutions, including vacuums and carpet and hard-floor cleaners.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.