Hoover Max Extract All-Terrain Carpet Cleaner
Clean with Water
- Automatic detergent mixing system maintains proper ratio of detergent and water
- Two-tank system separates used water
- Auto Rinse rinses carpet and hard floors
- Squeegee removes excess detergent and water from hard floors
- Comes with Floor-to-Floor and Ultra detergents to get started right away
Go Over the Entire House
- Thoroughly cleans carpets, bare floors, and furniture
- Heat mechanism loosens debris
- SpinScrub brush gently removes ground-in dirt
- Upholstery tool cleans furniture
- Edge cleaning for molding, furniture, and tight corners
Easy to Operate and Maneuver
- Fingertip controls
- 13” nozzle with equal suction across its entire width
- 8ft. hose and 20ft. power cord for freedom of motion
- Removable tool caddy
- Brushes stop spinning when using attachments in order to protect carpet
- Large, soft wheels
- 12A power for optimal performance
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 20.25” (L) x 15.7” (W) x 29.19” (H)
- Product weight: 34lb.
- One-year warranty from TTI
W. H. Hoover’s name has long been identified with vacuum cleaners—in Britain, “Hoovering” is common slang for using the vacuum. But Hoover didn’t come up with the product that made him famous. Instead, the credit for Hoover’s original motorized vacuum model goes to a janitor named Murray Spangler, who had been looking for a way to eliminate the dust that aggravated his asthma. In 1908, a year after Spangler’s invention, Hoover bought the patent and brought Spangler aboard, and they quickly grew from there. The device has grown a long way from its original—called a “suction sweeper” and made out of a tin soap box, a fan, a sateen pillow case, and a broom handle. But Hoover has never stopped prioritizing floor care, offering a variety of cleaning solutions, including vacuums and carpet and hard-floor cleaners.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.