Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Hoover T-Series Wind Tunnel Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner (Refurbished)
Wind Tunnel Technology
- Powerful and constant suction
- Gets rid of deeply embedded dirt and grime
- Minimizes scatter on carpet for faster cleaning
- No bag for easy cleanup
- Intuitive power controls at your fingertips
- Carpet height adjuster ensures all floor types get as clean as possible
- System check indicator lets you know when a filter needs attention
- Reusable rinsable filter
- Easy belt change and bushroll access
- On-board tools
Good to Know
- Color may vary
- Weighs just 16.5lb.
- Condition: refurbished
- Six-month warranty from Hoover
W. H. Hoover’s name has long been identified with vacuum cleaners—in Britain, “Hoovering” is common slang for using the vacuum. But Hoover didn’t come up with the product that made him famous. Instead, the credit for Hoover’s original motorized vacuum model goes to a janitor named Murray Spangler, who had been looking for a way to eliminate the dust that aggravated his asthma. In 1908, a year after Spangler’s invention, Hoover bought the patent and brought Spangler aboard, and they quickly grew from there. The device has grown a long way from its original—called a “suction sweeper” and made out of a tin soap box, a fan, a sateen pillow case, and a broom handle. But Hoover has never stopped prioritizing floor care, offering a variety of cleaning solutions, including vacuums and carpet and hard-floor cleaners.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.