Hoover U6485-900 WindTunnel Self-Propelled Bagged Upright Vacuum
- Model number: U6485-900
- Wind-tunnel technology removes embedded dirt from carpets
- Self-propelled, with forward and backward maneuverability
- Dirt indicator glows green when surface is dirt-free
- Headlight for illuminating dark spots under furniture
- Vacuum bag made with microscopic HEPA fibers to block allergens
- Six-foot hose for cleaning above-ground areas
- Includes five attachments: air-powered hand tool, two interlocking extension wands, crevice tool, upholstery tool, and dusting brush
- Cord length: 29 ft
- Three-year warranty
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 13” (L) x 15” (W) x 43” (H)
- Weight: 20.2 lbs.
“Hoovering” is common slang for using the vacuum. But Hoover didn’t come up with the product that made him famous. Instead, the credit for Hoover’s original motorized vacuum model goes to a janitor named Murray Spangler, who had been looking for a way to eliminate the dust that aggravated his asthma. In 1908, a year after Spangler’s invention, Hoover bought the patent and brought Spangler aboard, and they quickly grew from there. The device has grown a long way from its original—called a “suction sweeper” and made out of a tin soap box, a fan, a sateen pillow case, and a broom handle. But Hoover has never stopped prioritizing floor care, offering a variety of cleaning solutions, including vacuums and carpet and hard-floor cleaners.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?