Hoover WindTunnel Air Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- WindTunnel 3 technology creates three channels of powerful suction
- Sucks up more embedded dirt and debris
- 11ft. hose can get to high or hard-to-reach areas
- One-touch bushroll moves easily from carpet to hard floors
- Steerable technology maneuvers easily around corners and obstacles
- Flat head gets under low furniture
- Long-reach hose is ideal for stairs
- Bottom-release cup
Good to Know
- Model number: SH40070
- Condition: new
- Three-year warranty from TTI
- Dimensions: 21.25”x12.25”x16”
- Weight: 21lb.
W. H. Hoover’s name has long been identified with vacuum cleaners—in Britain, “Hoovering” is common slang for using the vacuum. But Hoover didn’t come up with the product that made him famous. Instead, the credit for Hoover’s original motorized vacuum model goes to a janitor named Murray Spangler, who had been looking for a way to eliminate the dust that aggravated his asthma. In 1908, a year after Spangler’s invention, Hoover bought the patent and brought Spangler aboard, and they quickly grew from there. The device has grown a long way from the first model, which was called a “suction sweeper” and made out of a tin soap box, a fan, a sateen pillow case, and a broom handle. But Hoover has never stopped prioritizing floor care, offering a variety of cleaning solutions, including vacuums and carpet and hard-floor cleaners.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.