Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Hoover Windtunnel Steerable Vacuum (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Model number: UH72400RM
- Lightweight and powerful vacuum cleaner for home use
- Features 3 channels of suction to remove dirt and debris more precisely
- Designed to provide smooth and easy navigation around furniture and corners
- Convenient low profile allows for easy access to hard-to-reach areas
- Easy-to-clean reusable filter
- Handle attaches to the hose with one touch
- Reaches up to 14’ above the floor
- Cord length: 30’
- Weight: 14lb.
- Dimensions: 14”x12.5”x43.5”
- 6-month warranty from Hoover
W. H. Hoover’s name has long been identified with vacuum cleaners—in Britain, “Hoovering” is common slang for using the vacuum. But Hoover didn’t come up with the product that made him famous. Instead, the credit for Hoover’s original motorized vacuum model goes to a janitor named Murray Spangler, who had been looking for a way to eliminate the dust that aggravated his asthma. In 1908, a year after Spangler’s invention, Hoover bought the patent and brought Spangler aboard, and they quickly grew from there. The device has grown a long way from its original—called a “suction sweeper” and made out of a tin soap box, a fan, a sateen pillow case, and a broom handle. But Hoover has never stopped prioritizing floor care, offering a variety of cleaning solutions, including vacuums and carpet and hard-floor cleaners.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.