Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
HP 15.6” Laptop with Intel i3-4030U Processor and 500GB Hard Drive (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Model number: 15-R033CA
- 15.6” HD BrightView WLED-backlit display
- Display resolution: 1366x768
- 1.9GHz Intel Core i3-4030U processor
- 6GB RAM
- 500GB 5,400RPM SATA hard drive
- Intel HD graphics 4400
- SuperMulti DVD-burner drive
- 2MP webcam and built-in microphone
- Stereo speakers with HD audio
- Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
- Touchpad with multitouch-gesture support
- One HDMI input
- One USB 3.0 input, two USB 2.0 inputs
- Multiformat SD-card reader
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
- Windows 8.1 Home Premium OS (64-bit)
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Built-in three-cell 2.8Ah lithium-ion battery
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Dimensions: 14.88”x10.2”x1”; 4.9lb.
- 90-day warranty from Hewlett-Packard
When iconic company Hewlett-Packard was born in 1939, it was not in a gleaming laboratory or during a late-night study session at a prestigious university. It was in a 12ft.x18ft. garage that contained only a workbench and a used drill press. University friends Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard sold audio equipment to Disney (which used them during Fantasia production) and became HP soon after. Their humble garage is now marked with a plaque bearing the title “Birthplace of Silicon Valley”.
HP’s innovations laid the groundwork for the Valley’s surge in technological advances. Between the creation of the first handheld computer, which connected to printers and cassette drives, and development of speedier 64-bit processing technology currently used by brands like Apple and Microsoft, HP cemented itself as an architect of current tech trends like the tablet and smartphone. It’s a community-conscious company, too; HP has donated to charity since 1940 and offers free recycling for all electronics, regardless of brand, at Staples.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.