Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
HP Envy 15.6" TouchSmart Notebook with Intel Core i7-4700M Processor and Beats Audio (15-j052nr) (Manufacturer Refurbished)
The sleek HP Envy notebook may be minimalist in appearance, but its performance is anything but. Drawing on a fourth-generation Intel Core i7 processor, the notebook operates at Road Runner–approved speeds while stunning the senses with vibrant HD displays and Beats Audio. A built-in webcam and microphone keep users connected to family and friends in Skype video chats. The colorful, tile-based Windows 8 operating system can be navigated in two ways: through the 15.6" touchsceen or the multitouch click pad. And in case remembering passwords is a problem, HP SmartPass records fingerprints and links them to protected accounts for single-swipe entry. Lastly, the notebook was designed for peace of mind: HP ProtectSmart keeps hard drives safe from bumps and bruises, and CoolSense technology automatically adjusts internal fans to prevent overheating.
- Product number: E7Z36UA
- 15.6" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit touchscreen display (1366x768)
- Inter Core i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz processor
- Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz
- 750GB hard drive with HP ProtectSmart hard drive protection
- Intel HD graphics 4600
- 8GB RAM
- Backlit keyboard
- Windows 8 operating system (64-bit)
- Bluetooth with WiDi
- Beats Audio quad speakers and two subwoofers
- HP TrueVision HD webcam with microphone
- HP SimplePass for single-swipe entry to accounts
- Six-cell lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 9.87"x14.94"x1.18"
- Weight: 5.62lb.
- Product condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 90-day warranty from HP
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?