Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
HP Envy 24’’ Display (Refurbished)
- 24’’ IPS display with LED backlighting
- Supports 1080p Full HD resolution
- Supports 60Hz refresh rate
- Perfect as an alternate computer monitor or display screen at your business
- 1 VGA port
- 1 HDMI port
- 1 HDMI port + MHL
- Line in
- Headphone out
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Scanning frequency: Horizontal scan range 24-80 kHz
- Vertical scan range: 50-76 Hz
- Horizontal viewing angle (typical): 178º
- Vertical viewing angle (typical): 178º
- Static contrast ratio: Up to 1000:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: Up to 10,000,000:1
- Response time: 7 ms Grey-to-Grey (GtG)/ 14ms GTG
- Pixel pitch: 0.2745 mm
- Pixels per inch: 96
- Color gamut: 72% of NTSC
- HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection): Yes
- Weight: 10lb.
- Product dimensions: 24’‘x16’‘x5’’
- Condition: refurbished
In the box: Display, VGA cable, and power cable
When iconic company HP was born in 1939, it was not in a gleaming laboratory or during a late-night study session at a prestigious university. It was in a 12’x18’ garage that contained only a workbench and a used drill press. University friends Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard sold audio equipment to Disney (which used them during Fantasia production) and became HP soon after. Their humble garage is now marked with a plaque bearing the title “Birthplace of Silicon Valley.”
HP’s innovations laid the groundwork for the Valley’s surge in technological advances. Between the creation of the first handheld computer, which connected to printers and cassette drives, and development of speedier 64-bit processing technology currently used by brands like Apple and Microsoft, HP cemented itself as an architect of current tech trends like the tablet and smartphone. It’s a community-conscious company, too; HP has donated to charity since 1940 and offers free recycling for all electronics, regardless of brand, at Staples.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.