Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
HP Envy x2 13.3” Detachable Touchscreen PC (Manufacturer Refurbished)
No matter if you’re working at the office, relaxing in a café, or passing time on a flight, the HP Envy x2 converts into the computer that feels most comfortable.
Set It Up How You Want
- Desktop PC: prop up the display on its fully adjustable stand, then sync with full-size keyboard via Bluetooth
- Laptop: dock the display on the keyboard for working in tighter spaces
- Tablet: use just the touchscreen display
Work and Play in Full High Definition
From full-length films to funny video clips, virtually everything you see on this computer’s display renders in crisp, lifelike detail. Its 1080p full HD resolution is the same as that of many big-screen HDTVs, fitting the same amount of pixels—just more than 2 million—into a smaller space, so even everyday websites appear sharp and realistic. In addition to heightening the impact of streaming shows, video games, and other visual media, full HD resolution makes photos pop and can help you get a more accurate look at potential online purchases.
Touchscreen Display: Tablet-Like Control
Zoom in on photos, jump to the next story on news apps, or play a mobile game on a bigger screen—all without using the keyboard or touchpad. A touchscreen display expands your control, giving you more ways to interact with apps and programs that support touch gestures. For more traditional tasks, such as answering emails, you can move back to the keyboard at any time.
Solid-State Drive: Speed and Reliability
The built-in solid-state drive (SSD) performs the same duties of a traditional hard-disk drive, but up to 100 times faster. Unlike hard-disk drives, SSDs don’t rely on moving parts to write, store, and retrieve data; instead, they use flash memory chips that can boot up your computer and launch apps in mere seconds. Without the moving parts, SSDs are also lighter, take up less space within your computer, and are less susceptible to damage and data loss from computer bumps.
- Product number: J9M64UA#ABA
- 13.3” WLED-backlit IPS touchscreen display
- 1080p full HD resolution (1920x1080)
- Fully adjustable multi-angle stand
- Full-size wireless Bluetooth island-style backlit keyboard
- Intel Core M-70 1.1GHz processor with up to 2.6GHz Turbo Boost
- Intel HD Graphics 5300
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory
- 256GB solid-state drive (SSD)
- MicroSD card reader
- Beats Audio dual speakers
- HP TrueVision Full HD webcam
- Integrated dual digital microphones
- 2x2 802.11ac WiFi
- HDMI port
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- Up to 7.5 hours of use on full charge
- 2-cell 33Whr 4.58Ah rechargeable battery
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- Specifications sheet
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Product dimensions: 14.07” (L) x 8.57” (W) x 0.76” (H)
- 90 day warranty from HP
When iconic company HP was born in 1939, it was not in a gleaming laboratory or during a late-night study session at a prestigious university. It was in a 12’x18’ garage that contained only a workbench and a used drill press. University friends Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard sold audio equipment to Disney (which used them during Fantasia production) and became HP soon after. Their humble garage is now marked with a plaque bearing the title “Birthplace of Silicon Valley.”
HP’s innovations laid the groundwork for the Valley’s surge in technological advances. Between the creation of the first handheld computer, which connected to printers and cassette drives, and development of speedier 64-bit processing technology currently used by brands like Apple and Microsoft, HP cemented itself as an architect of current tech trends like the tablet and smartphone. It’s a community-conscious company, too; HP has donated to charity since 1940 and offers free recycling for all electronics, regardless of brand, at Staples.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.