Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
HP Pavilion 17-g141dx 17.3” Laptop (Manufacturer Refurbished)
HP’s Pavilion laptop is loaded with surprises, such as a gradient design that gives the full-size keyboard an almost seamless look, as well as Bang & Olufsen B&O Play technology for clear, dynamic sound.
The HD+ BrightView display packs in more than 1.4 million pixels, filling the 17.3” screen with images more detailed than what you’d see on a 720p HDTV. WLED backlighting improves the picture quality further by boosting brightness and deepening the black levels. The result is lifelike detailing and vibrant color in everything from streaming video to Instagram photos of celebrities’ dentist appointments.
Ample Storage Space
Download a season of your favorite TV show before heading on a long flight, or transfer work files to finish later at a cafe. Just a single terabyte (TB) can hold up to 250 DVD-quality films or 17,000 hours of music—enough to play your library nonstop for almost two years without ever repeating a song.
Video Chat with Anyone, Anywhere
A built-in webcam can make it feel like people miles away are in the room with you, helping you connect more clearly than with a phone call or email. Collaborate with colleagues in other offices, listen as your niece or nephew rapturously explains their finger painting, or laugh every time your friend’s cat walks across their keyboard.
Speedy Data Transfers with USB 3.0
A USB 3.0 SuperSpeed port transfers files to and from your computer at more than 10 times the speed of USB 2.0, which is especially helpful when you have a gigantic project on a flash drive, or you want to backup all of your files to an external hard drive. If your connected device uses USB 2.0, the port can still move bits and bytes with no sweat at 2.0 speeds, thanks to its backwards compatibility.
- Product number: T8Z19UA#ABA
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Screen: 17.3” BrightView WLED-backlit display
- Resolution: HD+ (1600x900)
- Processor: fifth-generation Intel Core i3-5020U dual-core 2.2GHz
- Graphics processor: integrated Intel HD Graphics 5500
- RAM: 6GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Storage: 1TB 5400RPM hard drive
- Optical drive: SuperMulti DVD burner
- Memory card slot: multi-format digital memory card reader
- Webcam: HP TrueVision HD webcam with integrated dual-array digital microphones
- Audio: B&O Play with dual speakers
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- Ports: two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, one USB 2.0 port, one HDMI port, headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet port (RJ-45)
- Battery: 4-cell 41WHr 2.8Ah lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 6.5 hours
- Product dimensions: 16.49” (L) x 11.29” (W) x 1.07” (H)
- Product weight: 6.17lb.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Full specifications
- 90 day warranty from HP
When iconic company HP was born in 1939, it was not in a gleaming laboratory or during a late-night study session at a prestigious university. It was in a 12’x18’ garage that contained only a workbench and a used drill press. University friends Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard sold audio equipment to Disney (which used them during Fantasia production) and became HP soon after. Their humble garage is now marked with a plaque bearing the title “Birthplace of Silicon Valley.”
HP’s innovations laid the groundwork for the Valley’s surge in technological advances. Between the creation of the first handheld computer, which connected to printers and cassette drives, and development of speedier 64-bit processing technology currently used by brands like Apple and Microsoft, HP cemented itself as an architect of current tech trends like the tablet and smartphone. It’s a community-conscious company, too; HP has donated to charity since 1940 and offers free recycling for all electronics, regardless of brand, at Staples.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.