HP Pavilion 17.3” Laptop (Factory Refurbished)
- 17.3’’ HD BrightView LED-backlit display
- Resolution: 1600x900
- AMD 2.0GHz quad-core A8-6410 APU processor
- 6GB RAM
- 750GB hard drive with HP ProtectSmart
- AMD Radeon R5 graphics
- BeatsAudio dual speakers
- Front-facing HP TrueVision webcam
- Digital microphone
- 4-cell lithium-ion battery
Ease of Use
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n WLAN
- Full-size island-style keyboard
- Touchpad supporting multi-touch gestures
- Two SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- One USB 2.0
- One HDMI
- One RJ-45 (LAN)
- Headphone in/microphone out
- Model number: 17-F037
- Operates up to four hours and 45 minutes on a full charge
- Energy Star qualified
- Condition: factory refurbished
- Dimensions: 11’‘x16’‘x1.1’’; 6.41 lbs.
When iconic company HP was born in 1939, it was not in a gleaming laboratory or during a late-night study session at a prestigious university. It was in a 12’x18’ garage that contained only a workbench and a used drill press. University friends Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard sold audio equipment to Disney (which used them during Fantasia production) and became HP soon after. Their humble garage is now marked with a plaque bearing the title “Birthplace of Silicon Valley.”
HP’s innovations laid the groundwork for the Valley’s surge in technological advances. Between the creation of the first handheld computer, which connected to printers and cassette drives, and development of speedier 64-bit processing technology currently used by brands like Apple and Microsoft, HP cemented itself as an architect of current tech trends like the tablet and smartphone. It’s a community-conscious company, too; HP has donated to charity since 1940 and offers free recycling for all electronics, regardless of brand, at Staples.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.