This man’s designer fragrance boasts the notes of thyme, sage, and vetiver
Hugo Boss Eau de Toilette for Men (Multiple Sizes Available)
- Top notes: grapefruit, green apple, pine needles, thyme, spearmint, basil, cedar leaves, rum
- Heart notes: jasmine, sage, geranium leaves, cloves, lavender, cedarwood
- Base notes: moss, fir balsam, sandalwood, vetiver, suede
- Refreshing fragrance for men
- Recommended for daytime use
- Volume: 1.3, 2.5, 4.2, 6.7 fl. oz.
- Glass spray bottle with a stopper
- Introduced in 1995
About Hugo Boss
A family-operated company with roots in Germany from the early 1900s, Hugo Boss transformed itself from a manufacturing brand into an international luxury fashion house. It stitched its first men’s suits in 1950—a year in which all men legally had to wear suits everywhere but the swimming pool. By the 1970s, the brand was entirely focused on fashion and lifestyle wares. It launched several sartorial fashion lines including Hugo, Boss Black, and Boss Selection, which blend the brand’s signature tailoring with a sophisticated, urban attitude. Besides sheathing men and women in eye-catching looks that span from elegantly modern to contemporary casual, Hugo Boss also produces sports apparel, footwear, and fragrances.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.