Hugo by Hugo Boss Two-Piece Eau de Toilette Set for Men
- Aromatic-green men’s fragrance
- For daytime wear
- 1996 FiFi award winner for Men’s Fragrance of the Year – Broad Appeal
- Top notes of lavender, green apple, mint, grapefruit, and basil
- Heart notes of carnation, sage, geranium, and jasmine
- Base notes of patchouli, fir, and cedar
- Introduced in 1995
- One 4.2 fl. oz. spray bottle and one 1.3 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Clear glass bottles; larger bottle with flask-like design
About Hugo Boss
A family-operated company with roots in Germany from the early 1900s, Hugo Boss transformed itself from a manufacturing brand into an international luxury fashion house. It stitched its first men’s suits in 1950—a year in which all men legally had to wear suits everywhere but the swimming pool. By the 1970s, the brand was entirely focused on fashion and lifestyle wares. It launched several sartorial fashion lines including Hugo, Boss Black, and Boss Selection, which blend the brand’s signature tailoring with a sophisticated, urban attitude. Besides sheathing men and women in eye-catching looks that span from elegantly modern to contemporary casual, Hugo Boss also produces sports apparel, footwear, and fragrances.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.