Hugo Boss Green Eau de Toilette for Men (4.2 or 6.7fl. oz.)
- Top notes: lavender, green apple, mint, grapefruit, basil
- Heart notes: carnation, sage, geranium, jasmine
- Base notes: patchouli, fir, cedar
- 1996 FiFi awards for Men’s Fragrance of the Year (Popular Appeal)
- Men’s Best Packaging of the Year (Popular Appeal)
- Men’s woody-citrus eau de toilette
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Size: 4.2 or 6.7fl. oz.
- Flask-shaped bottle
- Introduced in 1995
About Hugo Boss
A family-operated company with roots in Germany from the early 1900s, Hugo Boss transformed itself from a manufacturing brand into an international luxury fashion house. It stitched its first men’s suits in 1950—a year in which all men legally had to wear suits everywhere but the swimming pool. By the 1970s, the brand was entirely focused on fashion and lifestyle wares. It launched several sartorial fashion lines including Hugo, Boss Black, and Boss Selection, which blend the brand’s signature tailoring with a sophisticated, urban attitude. Besides sheathing men and women in eye-catching looks that span from elegantly modern to contemporary casual, Hugo Boss also produces sports apparel, footwear, and fragrances.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.