- iBallz mini universal shock absorber for most 7”–9” tablets and e-readers, including iPad Mini, iPad Air, Kindle Fire, and Nexus 7
- iBallz original universal schock absorber for most 10”–12” tablets, including iPad 1–4, Samsung Galaxy 10, and Microsoft Surface
iBallz Universal Tablet Shock Absorbers
These sturdy foam balls protect tablets from accidental drops and elevate them above spills. PCMag.com called them “a foam tablet protection rig that’s actually not as nuts as it sounds.” Just side each of the four balls onto the corners of your device, then tighten the cord to keep them snug. Slide one of the balls to the back to prop the tablet up for typing or loosen the cord to hang your tablet—for example, onto a car seat or from a kitchen cabinet while you’re referencing a recipe.
The protection against drops and spills is great for parents who want to lend toddlers a tablet to play games, use education apps, and feel important. But according to Parenting.com, iBallz don’t dumb down your device: “Instead of the more specifically kid-focused cases that are either too big, too bulky or too hefty, iBallz’s versatility and lightweight design makes it a good choice for any tablet user in the family who may on occasion have butterfingers.”
- Kid-friendly tablet drop protection
- Elevates tablet above spills, dirty surfaces
- Four lightweight EVA foam rubber balls
- Allows you to hang tablet from car seats
- Protects tablets without unnecessary weight or bulkiness
- Can also prop tablet up for typing
- One-year warranty from Friendly Integration, LLC
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. One (1) year warranty from Friendly Integration, LLC. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?