Monster iCarPlay Wireless FM Transmitter for 30-Pin Apple Devices
Clear, Clean Sound
- Insert transmitter into your 30-pin Apple device
- It plays your music on an FM frequency that’s picked up by your car
- Line-level audio minimizes distortion and advance audio circuitry averts cellphone interference
How It Works
- AutoScan 3D technology scans FM spectrum three times and finds clearest FM frequency
- If you know frequencies that are usually clear, you can program up to three of them in
Good to Know
- Compatible with 30-pin Apple devices (not Lightning)
- Powered by 12V car outlet, which also serves to charge iPod or iPhone
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 8”x6”x2”
- Weight: 0.4lb.
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.