iLive 37” 2.1-Channel Sound Bar for iPod/iPhone
This low-profile sound bar is compatible with virtually any audio gadget you own and strikes a sleek silhouette in entertainment centers.
Home-Theater and Mobile-Device Compatibility
This sleek sound bar is versatile enough to use with almost any audio equipment, from a tiny iPod to a surround-sound setup. Inputs ranging from a mobile-device-friendly 3.5mm jack to an RCA stereo port and subwoofer jack let it connect to whatever you desire, so it transitions seamlessly from the track playing on your iPod to a feature film on TV.
Made for Apple Devices
A dock at the end of the sound bar stands at the ready to stream audio from your favorite Apple gadgets. The 30-pin connector is designed for iPod and iPhone 4S and earlier models, though it also supports universal dock adapters that connect with a wide range of other devices. At the other end of the unit is a sleek LCD display that fetches the time from your iPhone to show it in bright white digits.
Sleek, Mountable Design
At just over 3 inches thick, the low-profile sound bar can sit discreetly below your television without getting in the way. But with the included mounting hardware, you can go one step further by affixing it to the wall for a clean, contemporary look.
- Product number: iTP582B
- 37” sound bar
- 30-pin dock plays and charges iPods and iPhones
- Supports universal dock adapters
- Syncs time with iPhone
- 2.1-channel stereo sound with built-in subwoofer
- FM radio with 20 station memory presets
- Component-video output
- Optical digital-audio input
- Subwoofer output
- RCA stereo-audio inputs
- 3.5mm audio input
- Preset EQ with bass and treble controls
- Digital volume control
- Last user’s setting memory
- Wall mountable
- Full-function remote control with learning capability
- Also compatible with universal remotes
- Negative LCD display with white backlight
- Sleep timer
- AC powered with built-in cable
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from DPI, Inc.
- Dimensions: 37”x3.07”x3.35”
- Weight: 5.73lb.
In the box: sound bar, remote control with two AAA batteries, component-video cable, RCA stereo-audio cable, wall-mount hardware, instructions, FM wire antenna
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.