Impecca 17” Digital Photo Frame with Remote Control (DFM1700)
This handsome black frame looks traditional, but it comes to life with photos, videos, and even music. It can be mounted to the wall or propped up via the stand, and the included remote control means less fiddling with the unit itself. After you upload content via a USB flash drive or memory card, you can have the frame scroll through latest family snapshots, vacation memories, or even advertisements in an office. It also makes for a thoughtful gift, especially if you pre-load it with meaningful photos such as family photos for a grandparent or panoramic X-ray images for your dentist. The 17” screen combines with a high resolution for big, crystal-clear images.
- Product number: DFM1700
- Resolution: 1280x1024
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Clock, alarm clock, and calendar
- Adjustable contrast, brightness, and color
- Plays photos, videos, and music
- Wall mountable
- Larger pictures automatically scaled to fit the screen
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- USB flash drive
- Memory cards: SD/SDHC, MS, xD, compact flash
- Remote control with shortcut buttons for photos, video, and music
- Organize photos by folder
- Slideshow transition choices
- Background music
- Gift, home decor piece, or advertising tool
- Compatibility: MP3, WMA, JPEG, BMP, FIG, TIFF, PNG, MPEG
- One-year warranty from Impecca
- Condition: new
In the box: 17” digital photo frame and stand, remote control, AC/DC adapter, USB cable, user’s guide
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?