Intel 320 Series 600GB Solid-State Drive
This solid-state drive, added to your computer or to a server, can perform the same duties of a traditional hard-disk drive, but up to 100 times faster. Unlike hard-disk drives, SSDs don’t rely on moving parts to write, store, and retrieve data; instead, they use flash memory chips that can boot up your computer and launch apps in mere seconds. Without the moving parts, SSDs are also lighter, take up less space, and are less susceptible to damage and data loss from computer bumps.
- Interface: SATA III 3GB/s
- Capacity: 600GB
- Sequential read: 270MB/s
- Sequential write: 220MB/s
- Random read: 39500 IOPS
- Random write: 23000 IOPS
- Read: 75 µs
- Write: 90 µs
- Takes up little power and causes little vibration
- Operating temperature range: 32°F to 158°F
- Mean time between failures: 1.2 million hours
- Uncorrectable bit error rate: 1 sector per 1,016
- Intel NAND flash memory multi-level cell technology
- Form factor: 2.5”/7mm
- Product dimensions: 5.9”x4.2”x0.9”
- Weight: 88g (3.1oz.)
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.