- $65.99 for an Invicta Force men’s watch with a black leather band and black dial ($295 list price)
- $74.99 for an Invicta I-Force men’s watch with a brown leather band and brown dial ($495 list price)
- $85.99 for an Invicta I-Force men’s watch with a black leather band and a charcoal or blue dial ($795 list price)
- Click here for images and specifications for each option.
Invicta Men's I-Force Watches
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, the Invicta name, which means “invincible” in Latin, has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. Today, Picard’s ancestors maintain a “hands-on” approach with every watch they produce within their privately owned and operated facility.
- Colorful leather bands and dials
- White and rose-gold hands
- Stainless-steel case and bezels
- Inset calendars bellow at every stroke of midnight
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistant to 5 atm/50 meters/165 feet
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.