Invicta Men's S1 Rally Chronograph Watch
- Men's analog watch
- Black polyurethane and polished stainless-steel case; 50mm x 16mm
- Adjustable black polyurethane strap; 24mm (W) x up to 9" (L)
- Screw-down stainless steel case back
- Black textured dial with silver-tone design
- Three subdials and date display
- Gunmetal and luminous hands and white Arabic numerals and indices
- Polyurethane bezel
- Buckle clasp
- Push-pull crown and mineral crystal
- Chronograph quartz movement
- Water resistant to 50 meters
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?