Invicta Pro Diver Men’s Automatic Watches
- Men’s watches with analog display
- Stainless steel case; 46mm (W) x 16 (D)
- Adjustable polyurethane band with stainless steel inserts
- Band: 20mm (W) x up to 9.25” (L)
- Stainless steel unidirectional bezel
- Automatic 24-jewel movement
- Exhibition case back
- Date display and luminous hands and markers
- Buckle clasp
- Water resistant to 300 meters
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.