- $75.99 for an Invicta vintage quartz watch (up to a $1,295 list price)
- Nine options available. Click here to view an image and specifications of each watch.
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, the Invicta name, which means “invincible” in Latin, has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, cogs, and cuckoos by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. Today, Picard’s ancestors maintain a “hands-on” approach with every watch they produce within their privately owned and operated facility.
- Men’s watches
- Analog display
- Subdials display important info such as the date or the current phase of Jupiter’s moons
- Some styles have chronograph or calendar functions
- Stainless-steel case and bezel
- Leather bands
- Assorted styles and colors available
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.