Invicta Women’s Watches
- Women’s analog watch
- Stainless steel case and bezel
- Adjustable band: up to 8.5” (L) x 16mm (W)
- Deployment with safety clasp
- Japanese quartz movement
Invicta Assorted Ladies Watch: Blue Dial (15136SYB) or Silver Dial (15134SYB)
- Case: 36mm (W) x 11mm (D)
- Polished and brushed stainless steel band
- Black or silver-tone bezel
- Blue or silver-tone dial
- Silver-tone or black and luminous hands with silver-tone and red second hand
- Movement: Japanese made quartz
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Invicta Assorted Ladies Watch: Silver Dial (15147) or Gold Dial (15149)
- Case: 32mm (W) x 10.5mm (D)
- White genuine-leather strap
- Silver or gold dial with matching hands
- Water resistant to 30 meters
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for invincible—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.