Ion Sound Center Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
The lightweight Sound Center goes with you from room to room, filling the space with stereo sound whether it’s perched on a bookshelf, resting on a countertop, or placed on the shell of a pet tortoise.
Dance around the room to swing music, read with something relaxing on in the background, or sip coffee while catching up on your favorite podcast. Up to 32 watts of power let you hear the speaker from almost anywhere in the room. To maintain clarity and balance, two woofers handle the mid and low ranges, and two tweeters produce clean treble.
Wireless or Wired Connection
Bluetooth readily pairs with popular mobile devices, such as iPhones and Android tablets, to stream whatever you’re playing. But you can just as easily make a direct connection through the speaker’s RCA input. (Audio cable not included.)
Designed with Home Wireless Networks in Mind
Many homes now contain multiple sources of wireless signals, from WiFi networks to cordless phones, that can degrade connection quality as they compete with each other. Ion’s designers took this into consideration with the Sound Center, tuning it to preserve as much sound quality as possible even in the presence of competing signals.
- Two woofers and two tweeters
- Up to 32 watts peak speaker output
- Bluetooth with up to 100ft. wireless range
- Streams music from enabled devices, including most Apple, Android, and BlackBerry smartphones and tablets
- Volume knob and Bluetooth connection indicator
- RCA input for direct wired connection
- RCA output for connecting additional speakers (not included)
- Runs AC power or C batteries (not included)
- Frequency 33Hz–20kHz
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty
- Dimensions: 16” (L) x 4.5” (W) x 8” (H)
- Weight: 7lb.
In the box: wireless speaker, power cord, quick-start guide, safety manual
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.