Monster iSport Victory Sweatproof Antimicrobial In-Ear Headphones
Clear, Uninterrupted Sound
- Sound-isolating eartips block out ambient noise
- Magnetic Flux Tube technology
- In-ear speaker
- MicroStrand Conductors
- 24K gold-plated contacts for strong audio signals
Designed For the Gym
- Unshakable SportClip design
- Won’t fall out during high-energy workouts
- Sweatproof; also keeps sweat out of your ears
- Antimicrobial formulation kills germs on contact
- Compatible with helmets and glasses
- Patented design
- Apple ControlTalk on-cable mic
- Take hands-free phone calls
- Tangle-resistant cord
- Right-angle jack
- Multiple eartips for customized fit
- Protective pouch included
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.