Jabra Drive Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone
Drive your car and have phone conversations at the same time without comprising your safety with this easy-to-use speakerphone, which uses a wireless Bluetooth connection to stream audio from your smartphone and enable hands-free calls.
Safe, Hands-Free Phone Calls
Talk on your smartphone without taking your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road with this intuitive speakerphone. After pairing your phone, it’ll automatically connect with the speakerphone whenever you enter your vehicle. When you receive a call, simply press a large, easy-to-find button on the speakerphone to answer—which is much safer than digging around for your phone.
Bluetooth: Stream Music, Podcasts, and More
Bluetooth technology not only allows this speakerphone to wirelessly connect to your smartphone, but also to MP3 players and most other Bluetooth-enabled devices. This means you can use the speakerphone to listen to your favorite music playlists, podcasts, or spoken directions from your GPS.
Simple Installation and Setup
No need to dismantle your vehicle’s dashboard or fiddle around with tiny screws to install this speakerphone. Just clip it onto your sun visor and follow its voice instructions to pair your smartphone, and you’re ready to take calls.
- Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 technology (backwards compatible)
- Connects to up to 2 devices simultaneously
- A2DP Bluetooth audio profile allows you to stream music, podcasts, and GPS directions
- Echo and noise cancellation (DSP) for clear sound
- Voice guidance announces battery level and Bluetooth connection status
- Call features: answer/end calls, mute, reject calls, last number redial, auto pairing, and auto off (phone-dependent)
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Auto-pairing to smartphones
- Dedicated control buttons
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery life: up to 20 hours of talk time, 30 days of standby
- Weight: 0.1lb.
- Product dimensions: 4.5”x2.5”x1”
- Condition: new
Norcom Electronics, the electronics corporation that eventually gave rise to Jabra, was founded in 1983 when mobile communication represented a just-out-of-reach future for the industry. The future came quick, though. By the ’90s, cell phones and laptops were becoming commonplace for businesses, and in order to meet the surge in demand for all things mobile, Jabra was officially founded in 1993. It created the first in-ear microphone and speaker, fine-tuned echo and noise cancellation, and patented EarGels. By 1996, the company recognized that wireless Bluetooth connectivity was the way forward, so it set up shop in Scotland to develop even more cutting-edge technology, soon putting out its popular wireless headsets, headphones, and speakers for millions of consumers on the go.
Are you a new parent? A road warrior? An Instagram all-star? Boost your device's performance and extend its functional life with these phone accessories.