Jabra Sport Pace Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- Rich, dynamic sound
- Inline buttons for controlling music and making calls
- Built toward US Military standards for rain-, sweat-, shock-, and dust-resistance (IP54 rated)
- Reflective cable for use in low light
- Integrated training via the Sport Life app
- Rapid charge feature provides up to an hour of battery life with 15 minutes of charging
- Comfortable and ergonomic behind-the-ear design
- Compatible with Android and Apple iOS
- Talk and play time: up to 5 hours
- Includes 3 ear-gel sizes
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 6.7”x4.8”x1.8”
Norcom Electronics, the electronics corporation that eventually gave rise to Jabra, was founded in 1983 when mobile communication represented a just-out-of-reach future for the industry. The future came quick, though. By the ’90s, cell phones and laptops were becoming commonplace for businesses, and in order to meet the surge in demand for all things mobile, Jabra was officially founded in 1993. It created the first in-ear microphone and speaker, fine-tuned echo and noise cancellation, and patented EarGels. By 1996, the company recognized that wireless Bluetooth connectivity was the way forward, so it set up shop in Scotland to develop even more cutting-edge technology, soon putting out its popular wireless headsets, headphones, and speakers for millions of consumers on the go.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.