Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body
- 2-in-1 cleanser refreshes skin and shampoos hair
- Contains immunity-boosting rosemary and eucalyptus
- Also formulated with juniper berry, which may help eliminate lactic acid buildup
- Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, MEA, TEA, and DEA
- PureScience formula is vegan, cruelty-free, and tested by dermatologists
- Contains certified organic ingredients
- Full ingredients
Good to Know
- Quantity: 10 fl. oz.
- How to apply: Lather onto skin and hair with a loofah, then allow essential oil aromas to fill the shower. Rinse off.
About Jack Black
There’s a paradox to men’s grooming that goes something like this: look as dapper as possible by doing as little as possible. This mirrors the ethos of Jack Black. Founders Curran Dandurand, her husband Jeff, and Emily Dalton develop skincare, haircare, and shave products that draw on some combination of the company’s 12 key ingredients. By generously cramming in these natural and mostly certified-organic ingredients, the trio comes up with multifunctional formulas—such as three-in-one shave creams and two-in-one facial moisturizers—that simplify guys’ grooming routines.
This simplicity is echoed by the name Jack Black, which the founders chose because it “embodied the comfort and approachability of a good friend.” Beyond their reliance on high-quality and dermatologist-tested ingredients, Jack Black’s leaders abstain from using any artificial colors, fragrances, or anything that’s been tested on animals. Their resulting products regularly receive attention in major publications, from Protein Booster Eye Rescue getting mention in The New York Times to Beard Lube being named one of Men’s Health best grooming products of 2011.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.