Jäger iOsonic Toothbrush and UV Sanitizer
The iOsonic toothbrush combines ionic and ultrasonic technology to deeply clean your teeth. Up to 40,000 ultrasonic pulses per minute help break up stains and prevent new ones from forming, and an ergonomic design easily roots out plaque below the gum line or up on that high shelf that usually requires a stepladder. The toothbrush releases a flow of positive ions over teeth, temporarily changing their polarity to scatter plaque toward the negatively charged toothbrush head. The auto-timer also lets brushers know when to switch spots and wrap up their cleaning sessions. When not in use, brush heads stow away in an included UV sanitizer, which kills 99.9% of bacteria in seven minutes. <p>
- Combines ionic and ultrasonic technology
- Ergonomic and waterproof design
- Ionic technology increases plaque removal
- 40,000 ultrasonic pulses per minute
- Reaches plaque below the gum line
- Aids in removing stains from nervously chewing on a Sharpie
- Helps prevent new stains from forming
- UV sanitizer kills 99.9% of bacteria on brush head in seven minutes
- Two-minute auto-timer with 30-second interval beeps
- Alerts users to change brushing area
- Three modes with LED indicator: whitening, gentle, and massage
- Extended lithium battery charge for travel
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/1gH6Dm7) for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?