Jamo 5.0 Home Cinema System
Inspired by one of nature’s most elegant shapes, the sphere, Jamo’s 360 Series home theater speakers spark conversation before even making a sound. Yet their simple design hides a wealth of impressive technology, including advanced tweeters and woofers. Movie action feels like its unfolding around you, live sports take on greater intensity, and news anchors sound like they’re rummaging through your fridge between segments.
Room-Filling Sound, Small Footprint
Omnipolar acoustic-dispersion technology radiates 360° sound, making each speaker far more powerful than its diminutive size would suggest. You experience fuller, more immersive sound than with traditional speakers, which typically produce sound in much narrower fields.
Versatile Design and Simple Setup
In addition to their eye-catching spherical shapes, each speaker showcases attractive yet low-profile materials, such as polished aluminum posts. Brushed aluminum-alloy bases give you the option to set the speakers tabletop-style around the room, or mount them to the wall with built-in screw-down connectors.
- Product number: 360 S 25 HCS
- Danish-designed five-channel home theater system
- Five nature-inspired satellite speakers
- Omnipolar acoustic dispersion technology
- Spherical shape throws 360° sound
- Aluminum-dome neodymium tweeters
- Aluminum-polypropylene hybrid-dome woofers
- Metallic trim, like on a fine suit
- Polished aluminum posts
- Brushed aluminum-alloy base
- Wall mountable with screw-down connectors on rear of speaker
- Jamo SUB 800 subwoofer recommended (not included)
- Full specifications
- Condition: new
- Five-year warranty
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. 5 year warranty. How is the strike-through price determined?