JBL Control X Wireless 5.25” Portable Stereo Bluetooth Speakers (Pair)
- 2 portable Bluetooth speakers for a stereo sound without any wires or cables between each speaker
- Capable of simultaneous playback on up to 4 speakers
- 30W Class-D digital amplification
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide with 1” CMMD Lite tweeter
- 5.25” (133mm) polypropylene graphite-filled cone woofer
- Rugged, contemporary design for indoors or on-the-go
- Stereo or summed mono modes with channel assignment
- Battery: lithium-ion polymer (7.4V, 2600mAh)
- Battery charge time: 2.4h
- Playback time: up to 4 hours
- Bluetooth transmission range: up to 10m
- Speaker range: up to 30m
- Product dimensions: 9.25” x 6.5” x 6.25”
When there’s an innovation in sound, there’s a good chance JBL is linked to it. Its predecessor company, Lansing Manufacturing, helped give sound to the first talkie film, The Jazz Singer, delighting audiences but devastating the powerful movie theater organist industry. Since JBL officially established itself in the 1940s, decades of innovation made it a consistent presence in music-recording studios. Its speakers have also been so well-regarded that they’ve been found in places such as the original Woodstock concert and the first presidential inauguration of George W. Bush. Even if you’re not putting on a concert, you can enjoy the fruits of JBL’s labor, which include everything from headphones and sound bars to Bluetooth speakers and sound amplifiers for cars or boats.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.